This page contains links to assorted documents, information, processes and equipment
descriptions accumulated or created by KK6MK.
- Power Meters
- A collection of documentation related to HP microwave power meters.
- CTI Oscillator
- Some notes on using a certain model phase-locked oscillator source made by CTI.
- Etching with CuCl
- Some information extracted from a book by
Stephen Kasten. It describes how to use Cupric Chloride
solution to etch printed circuit boards.
- DMC devices
- DMC manufactured microwave link stations. During the mid-90's, many component units
from these link products became available on the surplus market. This link describes what
is known about several of the devices that I have encountered.
- AIL 7514 PANFI
- Several documents for the AILTECH 7514 Precision Automatic Noise Figure Indicator.
- PTS Synthesizers
Some information on PTS Frequency Synthesizers, mainly related to using the remote BCD connector
to control the instruments.
Some information about SAIC GR-135 radiation detection meters.